General Terms and Conditions of the company Omni Legends by Kevin Groh
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://omni-legends.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded with
Omni Legends by Kevin Groh
Chestnut trail 2
or, in the case of a product from Amazon’s affiliate program, directly with Amazon. You will find more detailed information in Amazon’s general terms and conditions.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not represent a legally binding contractual offer on our part but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop. If the product in question is a product from the Amazon affiliate program, no binding contract offer from and no legally binding contract with Omni Legends by Kevin Groh is created.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “to checkout
5) Forwarding to Amazon (In case of a product from the affiliate program)
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
In the case of an Amazon affiliate product, the order process is handled on the corresponding Amazon website and is not directly related to Omni Legends by Kevin Groh.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://omni-legends.com/de/agbs/. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account –> My orders.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Due Date
The prices quoted include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by direct debit, PayPal .
Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days by the respective seller. The period for delivery in the case of payment in advance begins on the day after the payment order to the bank instructed with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of ownership
We retain ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us
Omni Legends by Kevin Groh
Chestnut trail 2
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. This applies only to contracts directly with Omni Legends by Kevin Groh and does not apply to sales contracts with external providers such as Amazon. They are responsible for their own sales contracts.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In the case of a product from a third-party supplier, the policies of the respective supplier will be used.
End of the revocation instruction
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
German and English are available as contract languages.
Status of the GTC Jul.2020
Free AGB created by agb.de, translated by Kevin Groh